Through the appropriate use of information technology and as a member of MISA, you will join a growing number of dedicated professionals working towards more effective government. Members and Partners will have access to discounts on a variety of computer hardware and software products and services.
If you have special interests or would like to participate but are not sure where you can be of most value, please contact us to get involved. Join MISA, together we can do better!
MISA Ontario Launches NEW Spring Professional Development Event
Join municipal colleagues for this *NEW* MISA Ontario professional development event being held in Toronto, at the Novotel Toronto North March 21-22. Choose from 25 diverse sessions being held over two days - mix and match the topics that are of interest to your personal development & learning.
One-day pass is $199 for members and a two-day pass is $299. Non-member pricing is $269 for a one- day pass and $369 for a two-day pass. View all the details and register here.
November 2015 Digital Edition
Looking for the latest MISA news? Then check out the latest
digital edition of our November 2015 Municipal Interface.
- Keeping in Touch
- Municipal News Across Canada
- Connections Made at MISA Ontario 2015 Conference
- CityParking App to Resolve Parking Issues in North Vancouver
- Expanding Customer Options with Online Services
- Online Lookup Tools Ease Congestion at City of Toronto Call Centre
- Making Online Maps Accessible
- Safe Digs in the Capital: How the City of Ottawa Implemented ON1Call with Record Ease
- Municipal IT Leaders Face the Storms of Change
- MISA Atlantic Conference: Relaunch Success!
- Governance MattersAdvertisers.com
MISA Ontario Launches 5-Year Strategic Plan
The new strategic plan was endorsed in June at the Association Annual General Meeting. Following this, the Board of Directors developed a work plan which clearly identifies priorities, timelines, responsibilities and funding in support of the overall strategy. It should be noted that any initiatives requiring funding will be reviewed in the appropriate fiscal year budgeting process. Questions or comments about the plan? Email us at email@example.com. Thanks to all members who participated and provided feedback during this important planning process!
All Members and Partners:
- Will receive current information on municipal services, products and activities through the Applications Directory and the Association Newsletters.
- Are advised of professional development opportunities of interest to Municipal Information Technology Professionals and users.
- Workshops, seminars and our annual conference, sponsored by MISA - for which members can take advantage of substantial member discounts.
- Opportunity to participate in or receive materials through municipal technology interest groups in the areas of GIS, Health Services, End User Computing and others.
If you'd like to receive regular updates and news, please send us an email and we'll add you to our mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org