Through the appropriate use of information technology and as a member of MISA, you will join a growing number of dedicated professionals working towards more effective government. Members and Partners will have access to discounts on a variety of computer hardware and software products and services.
If you have special interests or would like to participate but are not sure where you can be of most value, please contact us to get involved. Join MISA, together we can do better!
April 2016 Digital Edition
Looking for the latest MISA news? Then check out the latest
digital edition of our April 2016 Municipal Interface.
In This Issue
- MISA/ASIM News Across Canada
- Municipal News Across Canada
- Keeping in Touch
- Rapport de RIMQ
- Governance Matters
- Colour I.T. Your Way
- What to Look for in Your Cloud Contract
- New Framework Enables Informed Municipal Use of Cloud
- ITSM in the Cloud
- Try These Four Wallets to Improve ICT Budget Planning and Defense
MISA Ontario Launches 5-Year Strategic Plan
The new strategic plan was endorsed in June at the Association Annual General Meeting. Following this, the Board of Directors developed a work plan which clearly identifies priorities, timelines, responsibilities and funding in support of the overall strategy. It should be noted that any initiatives requiring funding will be reviewed in the appropriate fiscal year budgeting process. Questions or comments about the plan? Email us at email@example.com. Thanks to all members who participated and provided feedback during this important planning process!
All Members and Partners:
- Will receive current information on municipal services, products and activities through the Applications Directory and the Association Newsletters.
- Are advised of professional development opportunities of interest to Municipal Information Technology Professionals and users.
- Workshops, seminars and our annual conference, sponsored by MISA - for which members can take advantage of substantial member discounts.
- Opportunity to participate in or receive materials through municipal technology interest groups in the areas of GIS, Health Services, End User Computing and others.
If you'd like to receive regular updates and news, please send us an email and we'll add you to our mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org