Through the appropriate use of information technology and as a member of MISA, you will join a growing number of dedicated professionals working towards more effective government. Members and Patrons will have access to discounts on a variety of computer hardware and software products and services.
If you have special interests or would like to participate but are not sure where you can be of most value, please contact us to get involved. Join MISA, together we can do better!
|2015 MISA Ontario Board of Directors
Nominations Now Open
Elections for the MISA Ontario Board of Directors will commence with a call for nominations. All members in good standing will be eligible to self-nominate or nominate another member in good standing for a board position.
Nominations will remain open until March 27 at 5:00 ET.
View more information and access the Candidate Profile on our Board of Directors Elections page.
2015 Dues Invoices
Is Your Organization Paid Up?
Invoices for 2015 membership dues were sent out via email on January 1. The grace period for unpaid dues will expire on February 28. Don't miss out on all of the valuable benefits of membership!
- member rates on all events, workshops & conferences
- access to participate on Committees, Special Interest Groups and the MISA Ontario Board of Directors
- complimentary job postings & RFP postings
- access to collaborative forums (eg. RFP depository, app share forum, white papers, working groups etc.)
- access to MISA Ontario's LinkedIn forum & FaceBook - another channel to collaborate with peers
- access to the MISA Ontario online member directory
- receive Municipal Interface magazine 5 times a year
- exclusive opportunities to speak at MISA Ontario events throughout the year
- exclusive opportunities to participate in or host one of MISA Ontario's webinar series
If you have any questions about membership in MISA Ontario, please contact us at email@example.com .
| MISA Ontario 2015
Annual Conference & Trade Show
The event will take place in London, ON from May 31 - June 3, 2015. See more details on our Annual Conferences page. View this year's conference program.
| Municipal Interface
February 2015 Digital Edition
Looking for the latest MISA news? Then check out the *NEW* digital edition of our February 2015 Municipal Interface.
All Members and Patrons:
- Will receive current information on municipal services, products and activities through the Applications Directory and the Association Newsletters.
- Are advised of professional development opportunities of interest to Municipal Information Technology Professionals and users.
- Workshops, seminars and our annual conference, sponsored by MISA - for which members can take advantage of substantial member discounts.
- Opportunity to participate in or receive materials through municipal technology interest groups in the areas of GIS, Health Services, End User Computing and others.
If you'd like to receive regular updates and news, please send us an email and we'll add you to our mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org