MISA Canada starts new phase with website redesign
June 7, 2017
Posted by: Jacqueline O'Hara
The Municipal Information Systems Association (MISA/ASIM) officially launched their revamped website at the MISA Ontario Annual Conference held in Windsor Ontario.
The driving goal is to offer optimal service by providing a multi-chapter website under one MISA brand. This new design will help current and future members easily access the information that matters to them.
The launch of this website is the first step towards solidifying MISA as the central hub for municipalities to come together to collaborate with their peers. This is the foundation for other future initiatives that will be rolled out later this year.
Main improvements of the new redesign include:
- Most popular information easily available to members and visitors
- Responsive on mobile devices
- Clean and straightforward design for better engagement
- Updated navigation to reflect MISA's current state
- Browsealoud toolbar added which provides reading support on websites
- All chapters are under one brand with their own unique content that caters to their members
MISA/ASIM is a not-for-profit organization founded on the concepts of sharing best practices, collaboration among peers and volunteerism among the municipal sector. MISA Canada is the national body for MISA.
The five founding chapter organizations of MISA Canada include: MISA BC, MISA Prairies,MISA Ontario, Réseau de l'Informatique Municipale du Québec (RIMQ) & MISA Atlantic.
We encourage you to visit our new website: www.misa-asim.ca/
For more information :
MISA - Municipal Information Systems Association
250 Yonge Street, Suit 2201
Canada, M5B 2L7