Early Bird Registration Extended for MISA/ASIM Canada Municipal CIO Summit
August 24, 2017
MISA/ASIM Canada Municipal CIO Summit
September 12-14 in Montreal
Early Bird Registration Extended to August 30th
Have you registered yet for the MISA/ASIM Canada Municipal CIO Summit? We are pleased to announce that the early bird registration has been extended to August 30th, 2017 to accommodate those who are still on vacation or just returning.
Join us in Montreal to help celebrate the 375th anniversary of the founding of the City of Montreal, as well as Canada150 and the 50th anniversary of Expo67.
For the first time, the Municipal CIO Summit has been extended to two full days of workshops and collaboration with your colleagues, IT leaders from municipalities across Canada.
Once again, our program features keynotes from industry leading IT research firms, Gartner and InfoTech. In addition, our host, Sylvain Perras, CIO for the City of Montreal, will describe Montreal’s Transformation to meet the Challenges of a Smart City - and Benoit Boivin, CIO for the Government of Quebec will describe the Province’s IT Strategy. For those who are interested, the City of Montreal has also offered to provide a tour of their data centre.
See below for a full list of scheduled workshops from public sector and industry leaders. As in the past, the program also features time for collaboration and discussion with your colleagues during facilitated Birds of a Feather sessions on a range of relevant topics for IT leaders – as well as the ever-popular Speed Dating sessions in which you are paired up with colleagues to discuss your respective approaches to identified issues.
Don’t speak French? Not an issue: Translation services will be provided where needed. Our hosts -and your MISA colleagues from across Canada - will ensure a relaxed, comfortable environment during the sessions and at evening social events.
Bring a partner: for a small additional fee, registered partners are welcome to participate in all meals and social events. Extend your stay: take advantage of the opportunity to visit one of Canada’s most vibrant cities and participate in some of the many planned 375th anniversary events.
Join us at the MISA/ASIM Canada Municipal CIO Summit in Montreal, September 12th – 14th.
- Digital Business… Innovate the Next Wave: Hung LeHong, Gartner Vice President
- Neuroscience and Leadership: James Alexander, Senior VP, Info-Tech
- Montreal’s IT Department Transformation: Sylvain Perras, CIO, City of Montreal
- Government of Quebec IT Strategy: Benoit Boivin, CIO, Government of Quebec
- Big Data and IoT for Municipalities: James Corcoran, Senior VP, Information Builders
- Enabling Smart City Solutions: Sri Elaprolu, Global Lead, Amazon Web Services
- Leading Smart City Transformation: Steve Van Binsbergen, Senior Director, Rogers
- Threat Hunting and Incident Response (IR): James Antokakos, IR Consultant, Trustwave
- Cloud Wi-Fi Security: Alain Constantineau, Director, Watchguard
- Asset Management in Government: Presented by Infor