Call for Speakers - 40th MISA Ontario Annual Conference
December 4, 2018
Posted by: Jacqueline O'Hara
Next year's annual conference will be held in the Niagara Region June 2-5, 2019. Help shape the program for the 40th Annual MISA Ontario Conference & Trade Show by submitting a speaker proposal.
Municipal, Affiliate and Partner members are encouraged to submit their proposals by January 18. Connect with leaders and your peers from various municipalities and technology industries by sharing your knowledge on today's challenges. Don't miss the opportunity to showcase your expertise in front of more than five hundred municipal and global IT professionals and industry leaders.
Proposal Tips & Considerations
- Industry presentations will receive higher attendance and participation when they partner with a municipality to share a success story or lessons learned
- We are looking for dynamic speakers and panelists who can bring compelling stories and delivery that will spur engagement with the audience
Categories of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Digital Transformation
- Smart cities/Infrastructure
- Open Data/Open Source/GIS
- Cannabis legalization
- Industry research
- Machine Learning (AI)
- Autonomous vehicles
- Broadband best practices directly from municipalities
Events & Programming Committee will select the sessions that fit best for the 2019 program. MISA Ontario will notify you of submission results by mid-February. For more information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at misa.on.ca
NOTE: You must be a MISA member in good standing (or willing to acquire a MISA membership) to be considered for a session.