CALL FOR SPEAKERS - MISA Ontario InfoSec Conference 2019
May 8, 2019
Posted by: Jacqueline O'Hara
We are looking for dynamic speakers, panelists and workshop leaders who can bring compelling stories, best practices and cutting-edge initiatives to life - all related to IT Security issues & opportunities. Share your knowledge, help us understand what's coming and how best to prepare. Step out beyond today's challenges and status quo and help us to communicate what tomorrow is going to look like and how we can get there from here.
Deadline to submit your proposal is July 5.
Proposal Tips & Considerations
- Municipal members are strongly encouraged to share challenges, and case studies.
- You must be a MISA member in good standing (or willing to acquire a MISA membership) to be considered for a session.
- Partner/Vendor presentations traditionally receive more attendance and participation when they include a municipal representative(s) to share successes and challenges.
- We are looking for dynamic speakers, panelists and workshop leaders who can bring compelling stories, best practices and create an interactive environment with the audience.
- Your audience will be a good mix of front-line staff, managers & directors. Delegates all have a direct interest and responsibility for IT security within their organization.
This year's InfoSec conference will take place from October 21 - 23 2019 in Orillia, Ontario at Casino Rama.
Please provide your submission here:
2019 MISA Ontario InfoSec Conference - Call for Speakers
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org