Call for MISA Ontario 2020 Webinar Proposals
September 10, 2019
Posted by: Jacqueline O'Hara
MISA Ontario members are invited to submit a webinar proposal for consideration by the Events & Programming Committee. We will be offering a monthly webinar series throughout 2020, excluding July & August These interactive webinars offer virtual learning opportunities for the membership, regardless of location or size of municipality. There will be no cost to MISA Ontario members who wish to participate in a webinar or host one. MISA chapter members across Canada are also offered to attend webinars at no additional cost.
Proposals must be received no later than November 8, 2019. We plan to confirm the selected proposals in December. If you wish to submit a proposal, please be sure to review the following guidelines:
- You must be a MISA Ontario member in good standing (or willing to acquire a MISA Ontario membership) to be considered for a hosting spot.
- The webinar must not exceed 1 hour and be educational in nature. We appreciate that some brand promotion will be inevitable; however, the focus of the webinar must be geared towards professional development & education
- Joint submissions will be accepted (i.e. municipality & partner or multiple partners)
- There should be no cost to MISA Ontario for providing the webinar
- Registration for the webinars will be housed on the MISA Ontario website
- The webinar will be promoted by MISA Ontario to its membership, and will include all host logos on materials & registration
- Topics must be relevant to municipal IT professionals
Suggested topics of interest could include, but not limited to:
- AI, IoT, Machine Learning
- Big & Open Data
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities
If you have any questions, please contact Sunny Chen, Manager of Sponsorship and Events.
Submit Your Proposal