PSCIOC - Government of Yukon Open Government Survey
November 29, 2019
Posted by: Jacqueline O'Hara
The Government of Yukon CIO Office is seeking assistance from MISA Municipal members in providing jurisdictional information on an Open Government Survey by December 6th. This is a good opportunity for municipalities to showcase their open gov strategy.
Open Government Questions:
- Do you have an Open Government/Data/Information strategy/policy? If so, please provide a copy.
- Can you provide a description of your process for vetting data sets and documents before posting?
- Describe your governance structure for Open Government/Open Data/Open Information?
- Do you have a process for ensuring what you post stays current?
- Do you organize your information/data by org structure, services or other categories?
- Can you provide a list of the categories you use to organize your data and documents?
- Can you list your most popular open data sets in each category?
- Do you develop and provide API’s for some data sets? Examples?
- Can you provide any lessons learned?
- Please provide contact information for any follow up questions if open to discussion.
Yukon has engaged Harry Turnbull to work with the Office of the CIO. Harry was a member of the PSCIOC representing MISA for over 10 years and had recently retired from the City of Windsor.
Please kindly provide your jurisdictional response by no later than Friday, December 6th, 2019 directly to MISA Ontario Alumni and Lifetime Member Harry Turnbull at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.