Digital Boundary Group (DBG) offers a proactive approach to security through consulting, testing, and training.
By testing the security posture of your municipality’s ICT network, not only will you protect the data of your local government and its citizens — you also provide peace of mind to your community.
Let Digital Boundary Group test your ICT systems and find the weak links in your network and applications.
As we navigate these uncertain times, we have also adjusted to accommodate virtual/remote access to our services and training. To assist organizations with meeting their security audit and compliance requirements, DBG offers the following services:
- SIEM TUNING by LIVE FIRE - A multi-day, live, technical simulation which utilizes an application toolset to capture key security audit details for all corporate infrastructures. The exercise launches sophisticated attacks which the respondent organization’s technical staff must attempt to defend. Results are displayed in a summary of security effectiveness and a report of exercise findings in order of potential risk.
- External Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Network Security Assessments (Available Remotely)
- SCADA/ICS Assessments (Available Remotely)
- Physical Social Engineering Engagement
- Training - COURSES LIVE ONLINE
Topic: How to prepare for your External Penetration Test
Date: September 24, 2020 at 1:30 PM EST
Webinar Details: In order to begin assessing your security posture, the best place to start is by assessing your Internet exposure with an external penetration test. What happens during a pen test? How risky can it be? What will the tester do, and what will you learn? Join one of DBG’s senior security specialists in a discussion of what you can expect from an external penetration test from intake, enumeration, scanning, exploitation, reporting, and debrief.
Webinar Presenter: Tyson Rauch
Presenter Bio: Tyson Rauch is a senior security specialist and team lead at Digital Boundary Group with over 11 years of experience in various Information Security roles including technical, managerial, and architectural. He has in-depth experience in many areas including: penetration testing, internal network security assessments, social engineering, internal auditing, vulnerability management, PKI, end-user awareness training, privileged access management, and PCI compliance.
Click here to register for this upcoming webinar.
About Digital Boundary Group
For 17 years, over 160 Canadian municipalities have trusted DBG’s security testing and training to provide them with the objective insight required to protect their information by validating the exploitable vulnerabilities in their networks and applications and providing prioritized recommendations for remediation.
DBG is a proud founding member of the National Partner Program of MISA/ASIM and have also attended all MISA chapter conferences since 2005. We were excited to receive the honour of Partner of the Year at the recent MISA Ontario 2019 Annual Conference in Niagara Falls for the second time. DBG was elected to the MISA Ontario Board of Directors as one of two partner representatives on three separate occasions, the last 2-year term having been commenced in 2020.
For more information please contact:
Director, Business Development, Municipal Government
1-800-747-3557 Ext. 221
Vice President, Sales
1-800-747-3557 Ext. 248